Skip to content
Hi, thank you for visiting our website. Trade Forex South Africa was created due to us not been able to find reliable all in one source for Forex trading information. We as Forex traders needed balanced non biased information.
Hence we decided to create this website to gather source and provide the most in dept valuable information to prospecting and advanced traders not just in South Africa but Africa and more. Now we have been dabbling in the world of making money online for awhile now. Online trading has been a great way of doing this.
Now we created this site to give you expert advice, educational tools, Forex market commentary, and best practices guidance to ensure more time for your active trading. We started this Forex portal because we have a genuine interest in trading forex and have seen a lot of pitfalls and also a lot of pros and cons with different forex trading platforms. At tradeforexsouthafrica.co.za, We believe that successful currency trading requires knowledge, experience and a disciplined approach to the market. Every page of this website is dedicated to these three factors in some fashion.
Our goal and aim is to provide the below:
- The latest up to date Forex News especially relating to South Africa.
- Links to find the most reputable and best online Forex for SA. Broker reviews that focus on what really matters to traders; what is the minimum account size, what leverage is offered, what platform does the broker offer and much more.
- Forex charts to help you view historical data and do technical analysis. Sources that provide valuable trading information and data.
- Educational and updated articles for both beginners, intermediate and advanced traders.
- Gather contributors and authors providing opinions, expert advice, market commentary and more to make you more knowledgeable overall in Forex trading as well as giving you a view on the latest news and trends.
Like to get in touch ?
If you want to give us feedback or have any questions please send an email to admin[@]tradeforexsouthafrica.co.za or just check out our contact us page. Or just use the form below:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. No information or opinion contained on this site should be taken as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any currency, equity or other financial instruments or services. Past performance is no indication or guarantee of future performance. Disclosure: We receive a compensation from some of the companies whose products or services are presented on our website. Please read our legal disclaimer.